Joan Mir Takes Patience Again Asphalt at Misano

Joan Mir Takes Patience Again Asphalt at Misano

Suzuki Ecstar racer, Joan Mir, seems to be impatient to return to asphalt after passing the last two races. The Spaniard suffered an incident when appearing in the Czech Republic MotoGP a few weeks earlier.

As a result, Mir got a pretty serious injury that is a bruise on the part of the lungs due to a pretty hard collision. Even so, Mir who did not appear at the last race at the Silverstone Circuit admitted that he was not at all afraid to re-pave and was ready to go down in the 13th series at the Misano Circuit on 15 September 2019.

I'm not afraid (ahead of the race at Misano), I'm actually excited. This trial feels like when I first drove a Suzuki. I'm much more nervous than usual, but I only need two bends to regain confidence, relax and enjoy the time, "Mir said, launching from the official Suzuki Ecstar website,

This situation is clearly unfortunate for me. I was frustrated because I couldn't be with my team, but we made the right decision. I'm happy for Alex and the team, they deserve it. It seems our motorbike is great at Silverstone. Alex did the race well and I was disappointed that he couldn't be there,

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

2 Responses to "Joan Mir Takes Patience Again Asphalt at Misano"

  1. If these are present then it's important that they are pre-treated otherwise when you use a power washer or you will be just taking the heads of these growths and leaving the roots behind, this generally means that a bryer paving reviews

    ReplyDelete